Monday, February 17, 2014

No Love for 'Kindness'

I recently posted a piece I wrote here, a weird German thing which I happen to like, on Medium.

On Medium, I submitted Freundlichkeit (Human) Kindness as "A Time and Place", to a number of seemingly appropriate collections, but so far it hasn't found a home.*  Another tl;dr orphan, full of too many words.

"I hate words"

"Words suck."

"I don't like stuff that sucks!"

http://guycodeblog.mtv.com/2010/08/11/the-unparalleled-wisdom-of-beavis-and-butthead/
The Unparallelled Wisdom of Beavis and Butthead
... Mere words, pooled unread around the ankles of a "friend"-poked teen  - not at all caring what I do, post or have to say!

They're out there, my words, though.  Because they can be.  Herking and idiosyncratic and jerking, and lurking like shadows in need of some light.

*UPDATE:  A Time and Place in 1000 Stories on Medium.  Thanks @torbahax.