Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What's in a Name?


If you've searched me by name, Jeff Glovsky, chances are you've wound up here.  Welcome. 

Sarah... Jacqui... Todd B... Michele M... Joe V... Mike S (you Frog Footman, you!)... 

JaneRoseNatalie... especially Natalie - who curiously has no presence online, so I wonder if she's passed away (To this day, long to bathe her face in miss-you-so-much kisses)... 

Mike C... Randy, Robert... Jason H and "Gym Homo" (next to Benny Hill, the funniest guy ever to walk the planet)... Tom G and The Mexicans ("Captain Pathetic and The Nots"!), also hilarious... Steve A and that Chris with the knee-high socks! 

Tim, Kelly, Karola and fat-diapered Tina... FaT Garter!  And Patti... Ah, Patti!  You aroused me so!  The thought of you beneath somebody not me made me moribund!  In my mind's eye, you were always smiling.  Even though your teeth looked long... They were white, and innocent as gold.

... Your 1960's teenage revolution eyes and Mod desires!  Where was I when you were then, I wonder?  We were not together...

Walrus-like, I ponder on that phone booth in the Alps - where we transformed our secret lusts, and your old husband wouldn't think of calling (Though I have still, as memento of our too short time together, Dieter's death threat on my answering machine: "Jeff, Fuck you.  Ich vill kill you!"

I listen to that message now and then, when I am real... )

Then there's Webster... Little Craig, Dick Richards... Alexish, Domingo, Tuesday and Winter... None of whom I intended to harm when my business went south, as it did in the Deep South in 2010.

I'm a failure on all counts, sliced each way!

and Defamatory
But I'm not a "criminal", "thief" or "scammer".

Accusations and associations with the name "Jeff Glovsky" in this regard are false and defamatory, woefully damaging and have crippled not only my PERSONAL name and reputation - but also any demands you may have been entitled to make of me, to right your (perceived) wrongs. 

I have not begun to be compensated for the permanent damages you have caused me; 

and your attempt to create some Htrae identity for me which, simply and honestly, does not exist, is a horror:  that it's ALLOWED to happen... that with the simple click of an "Enter" key, a lifetime of work, effort, hope, dream and promise / potential can be annihilated... and that it's ACCEPTED as Truth, because most people don't care enough at all to read beyond posted "yelps", "warnings" and (permanent) Ripoff Reports, and/or are too lazy / uninformed to develop their own viewpoints, or make any educated assessments themselves. 

I have lost,  conservatively, hundreds of names I could have (re)met and reeled off like the names above, because no one wants to know a "criminal", "thief" or "scammer"... and of course, doing business with one is out of the question. 

So if you've target-searched (or clicked AUTO-COMPLETE!), "Jeff Glovsky Scam", or "Miami", and you've wound up here - I forgive you.  You don't know me.  You're only believing what you read, and knee-jerking to only one-half of a story.  I get that.  You are also Welcome. 

You should not (continue to) be estranged or afraid.  You should take a chance.  Make an effort to know me.  Believe what you feel... and contact Jeff Glovsky.