Friday, December 4, 2015

Jeff Glovsky (Words Bye)

"I feel so old.  I wish I was mold!"
- Little Greg (age 10)

Having just "celebrated" -- endured, really -- the one-year-shy-of-my-Big-5-0 day -- my 49th, to be exact -- and presented with the painfully script-titled, "Massacre at San Bernardino" that day... on my day, December 2nd, to live now in infamy...

And after a few months of silence, occasionally suffering, wondering what the continued point is?  My sad whims and heroes, repulsions and rages, important to no one; my caustics, obnoxious ... my poems, increasingly best expressed wordless...

I've decided to end here, "The Fall of Jeff Glovsky".

It was more than five years ago things fell apart ... I've spent almost three now, undoing some damage...

One learns by (un)doing.  One burns to move on.

For anyone reading -- or Googling and looking, then 'stumbling upon' -- my cozy, empty nest in the blogosphere, Thank You.

For reading.

I'll write again soon.
Photo(s) by Jglo - "Done"
"Done”, ©Jeff Glovsky
* *
Photo(s) by Jglo - "Shortwave"